How to Measure for your Custom Size Garment
Click to Zoom
- (2) For the cuff measurement, measure around wrist for your actual wrist circumference.
- (4) Measure around your leg for the circumference just above the ankle.
- (5) Measure neck circumference at the base of the neck.
- (6) Measure arm circumference at the top of the bicep muscle (between shoulder and elbow).
- (7) Measure under arms, around fullest part of chest.
- (8) Measure waist circumference (completely around) at an even height against bare skin. Keep a finger between your body and the tape when reading your measurement.
- (9) Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point.
- (14) Measure from shoulder seam to 1.5 inches lower than wrist bone.
- (15) Pants or Kilt outside length: Measure from regular waistline the length you like. Stand up straight before measuring.
- (16) Pants Inseam: Measure from crotch the length you like. Stand up straight before measuring.
- (17) Measure from base of neck to the waistline.
- (18) Coat and cloak length: Measure from base of neck the length you like. Stand up straight before measuring.
- (19) Measure around your thigh at the widest point possible to get your thigh circumference. This should be a few inches below the crotch.
- (20) Measure around your leg at the midpoint between the calf and the knee for your leg circumference.
- (21) Measure circumference (completely around) of the fullest part of the hips.
- (23) Body height