The Womens Crushed Velvet Medieval Gown presents a stunning take on the essential medieval robe. This handmade, historic inspired dress is made from crushed velvet, giving this piece its luxurious texture and shimmering appearance. Matching taffeta decorates its neckline, skirt hem, and the cuff of its long, loose, and angled sleeves. Designed for a loose, comfortable fit, this versatile dress works well for a wide variety of looks. Wear it as a particularly regal chemise, or add a medieval belt and other accessories to create your own detailed ensemble. Great for medieval, Celtic, and even fantasy looks, the Womens Crushed Velvet Medieval Gown is a fantastic choice for your upcoming LARP gathering, Renaissance festival, or other reenactment event.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by historic styles
- Loose fitting, versatile structure
- Long and angled loose fitting sleeves
- Great medieval, Celtic, and fantasy looks
- Ideal for wearing to Renaissance festivals, reenactment events, or LARP gatherings
- Available in various color options
- Made of crushed velvet fabric with taffeta and lace trim
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat and air dry.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder