Make any event a regal occasion when you wear the Royal Velvet Medieval Gown. This medieval dress has long, elegant handkerchief sleeves and long skirt with inset panels of smooth satin in beautiful contrast with its lush velvet form. The round neckline is accented with a satin panel that points down in the front in a flattering V shape, and the sleeves are lined with that same satin fabric. Lacing at the back of the torso in matching cord ensures a flattering fit of this velvet Renaissance dress. The Royal Velvet Medieval Gown comes in a range of sizes and in a variety of colors. For the satin accent, choose from white, gold, or silver. Perfect for queenly characters, princesses, nobles, and others who wish to dress in unmatched beauty, this royal maiden gown is great for Renaissance fairs, reenactments, performances, and even medieval weddings.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features long handkerchief sleeves
- Neckline has satin accent
- Skirt has satin panels inside pleats
- Laces at back for adjustable fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Made of royal velvet with satin accents
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Bust - 33-35 Inches, Shoulder - 14 Inches, Waist - 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust - 36-38 Inches, Shoulder - 26 Inches, Waist - 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust - 39-41 Inches, Shoulder - 17 Inches, Waist - 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust - 42-44 Inches, Shoulder - 18 Inches, Waist - 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust - 46-48 Inches, Shoulder - 19 Inches, Waist - 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust - 50-53 Inches, Shoulder - 20.5 Inches, Waist - 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.