Whether you are a medieval queen or Renaissance empress, you require a dress fit for royalty. Take a look at the beautifully made Royal Princess Gown. This full length, taffeta dress comes in a variety of colors and sizes. It has a square neckline and long sleeves. The sleeves have a leg of mutton cut. They are poofy at the shoulders and then are much narrower and straight for the rest of the arm. These sleeves end in a pointed, buttoned cuff. Gold and silver jacquard trim separates the poofy sections from the straighter sections of the sleeves.
The trim also separates the skirt portion of the dress from the top as well as adorns the edge of the neckline. The waist trim ties in the back. In addition, the dress overall laces in the back ending at the waist as well. Behind the lacing is a modesty panel. Because of the wide cut of the skirt, you can wear this gown with a petticoat like our A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately. This dress is fantastic for many occasions such as reenactments, faires, and LARP events.
- Comes in many colors and sizes
- Square neckline and poofy shoulders
- Gold and silver trim
- Laces up in the back
- Great for medieval and Renaissance occasions
- Washing in cold water with gentle detergent or dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 26 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.