For noble ladies, royalty, and spellcasters alike, the Renaissance Sorceress Dress in Green is an enchanting addition to historical and fantasy wardrobes. Made of smooth taffeta, this medieval gown comes in a variety of accent colors. The long, flared sleeves feature an accent color trim at the cuff, and they can be worn down or cinched up using the adjustable, integrated drawstrings. The front of the dress has an inset accent panel at its center, bordered on either side by matching accent fabric. Lacing over the torso of this front panel creates the impression of layering. At the back, further lacing adjusts the dress for the perfect fit. Elegant and intrepid, this stylish Renaissance dress is offered in a range of sizes and is perfect for Renaissance fairs, reenactment events, masquerade balls, and other costumed occasions.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features long, flared sleeves with adjustable cinching
- Laces at the front and back for the perfect fit
- Offered in a variety of accent colors and sizes
- Great for medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy events
- Dry clean, or wash cold on a gentle cycle with gentle washing powder and hang to dry.
- Small: Bust - 33-35 Inches, Shoulder - 14 Inches, Waist - 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust - 36-38 Inches, Shoulder - 26 Inches, Waist - 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust - 39-41 Inches, Shoulder - 17 Inches, Waist - 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust - 42-44 Inches, Shoulder - 18 Inches, Waist - 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust - 46-48 Inches, Shoulder - 19 Inches, Waist - 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust - 50-53 Inches, Shoulder - 20.5 Inches, Waist - 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.