Whether you wish to add some medieval flair to your decor or create your own fabric heraldry, the Medium Plain Medieval Banner is perfect for the job. Made of cotton twill, this banner has a heater shield shape, so it is straight along the sides and then curves into a point at the bottom. This standard has a two-color design. The rectangular top half is one color while the curved bottom half is another. There are many double color options to choose from. Also, the thread color used on the edges will match the color on the top half.
The banner comes with a wooden dowel rod and black cord for hanging. The cord is attached to the rod. Use this plain medieval banner to decorate a wall or medium sized space in your home. This standard looks great at historical reenactments or Renaissance faires.
For the color options: first color is the top half while the second color is the bottom half.
- Two color design
- Matching bottom edging
- Comes with dowel and cord for hanging
- Great home decor item
- Wonderful for DIY projects
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Use gentle detergents. Hang to dry.
- Overall Length: 34 Inches
- Top Section Length: 20.3 Inches
- Banner Width: 18.5 Inches
- Hanging Rod Width: 20.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.