The Medieval Embroidered Tunic is an essential garment that features a great, rustic look with hand embroidered details. It is made from 100% natural cotton fibers and comes in a variety of colors, while the decorative embroidery is always offered in either black or white. This tunic is made from a medium-weight fabric, making it comfortable to wear while providing some protection against the elements. This tunic has a rounded neckline with a shallow, v-shaped dip in the front. The neckline, chest, hems, and cuffs are all decorated with attractive, hand-embroidered trim. The full-length sleeves are loose-fitting without being baggy. As this garment is a tunic, it does fall somewhat lower than a traditional shirt does. When worn at the proper size, this garment should be approximately thigh to knee-length. This simple cotton tunic is a great and versatile piece to add to your medieval wardrobe.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color of the tunic. The Accent Color is for the hand embroidered trim around the neck, cuffs, and bottom of the tunic.
- Made from 100% Natural Woven Cotton
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Modeled after medieval and Renaissance era clothing
- Small: 36 Inch Chest, 31 Inch Waist, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25 Sleeve Length
- Medium: 38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- Large: 41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- X-Large: 44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 20 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XX-Large: 48 Inch Chest, 43 Inch Waist, 21 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XXX-Large: 52 Inch Chest, 47 Inch Waist, 22 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26.5 Sleeve Length