Captivate the court and commoners alike when you wear the Alluring Damsel Dress with Hood. This long sleeve medieval gown is made of smooth blue taffeta with ornate gold brocade accenting the front and trimming the hood and sleeves. The hood is roomy and ends in a point, adding a fantasy flair to this gown when worn up, and the long, flared sleeves can be worn down or cinched up to vary your look. Lacing at the front and back of this Renaissance dress provides the perfect fit. A beautiful choice for the Renaissance fair, reenactment events, costume balls, and more, this hooded princess gown has unique glamour, allure, and elegance.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features a large, pointed hood
- Long, flared sleeves can be worn down or cinched
- Accented with brocade at front, hood, and sleeves
- Adjustable lacing at back and front provides the perfect fit
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Great for Renaissance fairs, medieval events, and more
- Made of plain taffeta with brocade accents
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Bust - 33-35 Inches, Shoulder - 14 Inches, Waist - 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust - 36-38 Inches, Shoulder - 26 Inches, Waist - 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust - 39-41 Inches, Shoulder - 17 Inches, Waist - 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust - 42-44 Inches, Shoulder - 18 Inches, Waist - 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust - 46-48 Inches, Shoulder - 19 Inches, Waist - 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust - 50-53 Inches, Shoulder - 20.5 Inches, Waist - 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem - 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.